The Amsterdam district of Spiegelkwartier, otherwise known was ‘Mirror District’ is the inspiration for this model. Check out its features and set up your own Spiegelkwartier urban bike with the saddle and handlebars of your choice. And then finally choose whether or not you want a front brake.
Spiegelkwartier Premium Urban Bicycle comes with the standard Seventy’s Cycles:
· Brooks England B17 Imperial Brown saddle.
· Rolled Juglans handlebar in american walnut crafted by Seventy’s Cycles.
· Lightskin seatpost with Led technology.
· Sturmey Archer S2C hub with 2 internal gears. Kick shift between gears without shifters or cables.
This unique ‘mirror’ district of Amsterdam is well-known by art lovers and antique hunters and the treasures in this area are reflected out into the local streets for everyone to enjoy.
Spanish hand-welded frames with Columbus tubing and Hunter Green fittings that combine harmoniously with our wooden handlebar in American Walnut and its wooden rims in Noce finish, crafts in pure state. You can complement your Seventy’s Cycles bike with our Pointer Bag, this tool bag sits neatly underneath your Brooks England saddle or if you usually carry your iPad or documents then our larger Edwin Bag is ideal.
All our bikes are equipped as standard with Sturmey Archer hub with two-speed internal shift and coaster brake. Whilst eliminating maintenance for the ride and streamlining your bike by removing the necessity of having cables.
* If you prefer another style of our Seventy’s Cycles, you can change it once you have selected the size of your Spiegelkwartier bike and your choice of Brooks saddles. Once you have chosen your handlebar, you then have to make the decision, front brake or no front brake!
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com.