The spirit of Montparnasse, a Parisian district well-known by both intellectuals and artists has been captured in our Montparnasse Urban Bicycle. Check out its features and set up your Montparnasse urban bike with the saddle and handlebars of your choice and choose whether or not you want a front brake. Your final choice, one of our bike accessories.
The Montparnasse Urban Bicycle comes with the standard Seventy’s Cycles:
· Brooks England Team Pro Copper Black saddle
· Chunky Fraxinus in Natural Ash wooden handlebar, handmade by Seventy ‘s Cycles .
· Lightskin seatpost with Led technology.
· Sturmey Archer S2C hub with 2 internal gears. Kick shift between gears without shifters or cables.
The Montparnasse, with its Osmo oil treated natural ash handlebar, Noce wooden rims and a glossy black finish Columbus steel frame welded by hand with high quality fittings makes the Montparnasse a true wonder of urban cycling.
You can complement your Seventy's Cycles bike with our bags, the Edwin Bag if you usually carry your iPad or documents while you ride, or our tool bag the Pointer Bag, which sits neatly underneath your Brooks England saddle.
Like all our bikes, the Montparnasse is equipped as standard with an internal shift in the of the Sturmey Archer S2C hub with two-speed and coaster brake. Whilst eliminating maintenance for the ride and streamlining your bike by removing the necessity of having cables. When you try it you can feel how truly efficient this model is.
* If you would prefer a Seventy Cycle’s wooden handlebar then you can choose the one you like once you have selected the size of your Montparnasse and which a Brooks England saddle you want.
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.