The Christiania urban bicycle’s inspiration stems from the Christiania “Green District” of Copenhague and the young people that filled this Danish district in the 1970s. Check out its features and set up your Christiania urban bike with the saddle and handlebars of your choice. And then finally choose whether or not you want a front brake.
The Christiania Urban Bicycle comes with the standard Seventy’s Cycles:
· Brooks England Honey B67 saddle.
· VO Left Bank chrome handlebar with a Brooks Honey finish.
· Lightskin seatpost with Led technology.
· Sturmey Archer S2C hub with 2 internal gears. Kick shift between gears without shifters or cables.
If you are looking for a bike that represents freedom, then the Christiania is your bike. The Christiania exudes the spirit of the 70s youths when they decided to change the world by starting to eliminate cars and motorbikes from the “Green District”.
The Christiania has polished alloy finished aluminum wheel rims attached to its Burgundy Columbus steel frame with Spanish handcrafted fittings, this bike showcases pure craftsmanship. The Brooks England leather grips provide perfect grip and complete this comfortable and classic bike.
The handlebars add to the comfort of the bike and you can also chose to add a front brake which will allow you to brake at any time regardless of your riding position.
You can complement your Seventy’s Cycle bike with our ENE Compe Mini Rack that blends with the bikes aesthetics and allows you to carry your belongings effortlessly; or with our Bolso Pointer. As this tool bag sits neatly underneath your Brooks England saddle without interfering with your ride
All our bikes are equipped as standard with Sturmey Archer internal shift two-speed coaster brakes. Whilst eliminating maintenance for the ride and streamlining your bike by removing the necessity of having cables.
* If you would prefer a Seventy Cycle’s wooden handlebar then you can choose the one you like once you have selected the size of your Christiania and which Brooks England saddle you want. You can also buy additional handlebars in different styles in the Accesories section.
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.